Dropkick Murphys, metro, chicago, 1999.
A bouncer started wailing on people in the front row, and Al from DM (in the wifebeater) stopped the show to confront him. For about ten minutes, the Dropkick Murphys and the crowd were yelling at the bouncers. The drummer started a beat and the whole crowd was chanting “Oi! Oi! Oi!” and fist pumping, until the rest of security came and removed the bouncer.
- lovinlifehatindeath likes this
- msigarmy likes this
- kidfuckingvicious likes this
- theskywasnevermylimit reblogged this from gegenyou
- vivalabammargera reblogged this from beware-poisonous
- shedanceswithfairies likes this
- beware-poisonous reblogged this from gegenyou
- brandonvsfood reblogged this from gegenyou
- forthecripples likes this
- thephotocyclediaries reblogged this from gegenyou
- realrainpourz reblogged this from ontheattack
- voxpunkuli reblogged this from timetakes-a-cigarette
- ontheattack reblogged this from gegenyou
- gegenyou posted this